Skip to main content

1OO WC WEEK 8





                                                          The Fish Catch


"Do we have to go" I said dragging my feet, "yes It's going to be fun" said captain. Fine I'll go, that's the spirt,  so I went on boat and it was called  The White Flame.
 It sounds abit odd I was stuned,  Then captin stared to speak and said " we must catch the  the blue sardemon "
 eye eye captin  then hours and hours past by captian I saw a pull and It took me right in the water  swimming through the lake.
I ened at shore and caught the fish I celebrated in joy  captin said " tomorrow we will put it in a tank.

Comments

  1. Remember to read over your work to revise and edit as it will turn your rough draft into a good copy. Don't forget to edit your work for punctuation. You are missing some end quotation marks and a question mark as well as starting a new line when a person speaks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment